Undergraduate Student at Tsinghua University
I am currently a research intern at General Vision Lab, BIGAI and PKU CoRe Lab. I am grateful to be advised by Dr. Tengyu Liu and Dr. Yixin Zhu. I will join PKU Institute for AI as a Ph.D. student in Fall 2024, advised by Dr. Yixin Zhu.
My research interests lie in the intersection of robotics, 3D computer vision, and cognitive reasoning. My long-term goal is to create embodied intelligence that perceives, understands, and interacts with 3D scenes, equipped with versatile kinematic functionalities.
In addition to my research, I am an amateur photographer. Check out my photos here!
- [Nov 2023] Check out our new project, Simulately. It is a website (under active development) that provides handy information and resources for physics simulators in robotics and 3D computer vision research.
- [Sept 2023] Check out our latest preprint Grasp Multiple Objects with One Hand!
- [Sept 2023] I will be the TA for the course Cognitive Reasoning (23 Fall) at PKU.
- [Jun 2023] We are looking for prospective students, research engineers and interns at PKU CoRe Lab! Join us to embark on an intellectual journey with the CoRe Lab, exploring fascinating projects spanning various facets of cognitive reasoning, situated at the forefront of artificial intelligence!
- [Apr 2023] Joined PKU CoRe Lab !
- [Mar 2023] Check out YuyangLee/AcamedicDotNet, an academic website project built with .NET Core!
- [Jan 2023] Our work GexDexGrasp is accepted by ICRA 2023.